Color is the first impression that you feel when you see a house. However, color plays an important role and influence on residents. The right color choice is able to provide a calming effect, motivate, even able to clear up the emotions as well as support the physical and mental healing inhabitants. This is where the exploration of color is needed. You can create the impression of a quiet, peaceful, cheerful, until that is able to stimulate healing and creating a spiritual nuances.
Shades of blue and green are able to create the impression of calm. It is suitable applied to the den, bedroom, or den. White color shades spiritual cause, namely the purity and clarity of the soul. You can apply it to the room to s halat, a meditation, or a private bathroom. The shades of orange, yellow, red or able to grow a dynamic impression. You can apply it on the porch, living room, family room, carport and kitchen. For a memorable natural color you can choose the color – color such as brown earth soil, leaf green, gray – gray sand or stone, brick red also. You can combine a dark color to the floor, brown land for a family room and living room, color – bright color for the ceiling. While applied to walls and furniture colors – colors that are (not dark but not too bright).
How to choose the right color for your interior design? There are a few things you should consider:
First, recognize first the nature of color:
(1) The red color gives a dynamic effect, active, energetic and powerful. If the red color applied excessive it will create the impression of anger, and full of ambition;
(2) The yellow color depicts prosperity and opulence as synonymous with gold. The yellow color is also commonly equated with the color of the sun so as to give the spirit and full of energy;
(3) The blue color gives similarity with impressive sea and sky peaceful, calm, quiet, and comfortable. The blue color is also able to make the room feel airy;
(4) The color orange memorable cheerful, happy, full of vitality, and show happiness;
(5) The green color natural impression. Being able to provide a natural atmosphere, cool, and create a harmonious atmosphere, soothes and refreshes;
(6) The color brown natural impression. Creating an atmosphere of intimacy, warmth, comfort, at the same tranquility;
(7) The color white is neutral and tend to give the impression of purity and innocence;
(8) color – gray gives the impression of a stable, spacious and reassuring;
(9) The black color gives the impression of an elegant, handsome, and magnificent.
Second, choose the color according to the characteristics of the household. For example, a child’s bedroom, playroom, as well as a study room can be applied to color – bright colors. In contrast, parents bedroom, den, or living room choose color – color soft memorable. For the living room, kitchen, and dining room can be applied color – natural color.